I received my tank in, it's not a magnum tank but with a little modification it should work pretty well.
I also installed the cylinder and head, I don't have pictures of the actually process. I can only do so much with two hands :).
Image of the my stator plate with the brown wire moved to the top of the plate instead of the bottom. I also used a dremmel cut off the extra length the screw had on the bottom.
Oh yea, my wife wanted her dinning room table back so I moved my operation into my office.
I also tried to hook up my brake cables, but the front seems to be too short and the back is doing something funky. I got pretty frustrated so I moved on to something else. I also picked up some parts to assemble my tail light. I'll have pictures of that soon.