Friday, December 31, 2010

A Little Progress

Over the last month I didn't get as much done as I would have liked, but between getting sick and the holidays time just flew by. My new site Mopeds 101 has been taking up some of my time also (thank you to everyone that has joined the forum). Ok, back to the Magnum.

I received my tank in, it's not a magnum tank but with a little modification it should work pretty well. 

I also installed the cylinder and head, I don't have pictures of the actually process. I can only do so much with two hands :).

Image of the my stator plate with the brown wire moved to the top of the plate instead of the bottom. I also  used a dremmel cut off the extra length the screw had on the bottom.

Oh yea, my wife wanted her dinning room table back so I moved my operation into my office.

I also tried to hook up my brake cables, but the front seems to be too short and the back is doing something funky. I got pretty frustrated so I moved on to something else. I also picked up some parts to assemble my tail light. I'll have pictures of that soon.